Quality Ambassador programmeMember News
Exact Systems' Quality Ambassador programme aims for students of technical universities. As Quality Ambassadors, students are able to combine their academic knowledge with business practice and develop their interests. We look for ambitious, open-minded people with positive energy; those who seek opportunities to develop their interests, knowledge and proactively share it with others.
As a part of the programme, meetings and conferences for QA are organised, where they can exchange experience and knowledge. What is more, QA have the opportunity to participate in corporate events organised by Exact Systems.
Benefits of the programme:
- the opportunity to develop your organisational and promotional skills and competencies, which are currently highly valued in the market,
- the cooperation with Exact System may be the first important step on the career path but gives the opportunity to combine academic knowledge with practical experience. You have the chance to work in a company with international structures, get professional experience, participate in workshops and training.
- the opportunity to grow in the professional environment and learn about the automotive industry,
- salary (mandatory contract),
- building a personal brand,
- the certificate of participation in the "Ambassador of Quality" program by Exact Systems.
The Quality Ambassador programme by Exact Systems promotes cooperation between the business world and the academic world. By working together, companies and universities, achieve the best results - entrepreneurs get qualified employees, and young people acquire specific skills that employers expect from them. Through the programme, Exact Systems reaches a very important target group – students, who in the future may become our clients, business partners or employees. The programme allows students to understand our company and its values better.
The responsibilities of Quality Ambassadors:
- organising and conducting effective meetings for students,
- promoting the brand and taking care of its reputation,
- promoting Exact Systems Group during events, meetings and conferences for students,
- promoting Exact Systems Group as a reliable employer for people at the beginning of a career path.
At the moment, the programme is available in our HQ in Poland, but soon it will be launched worldwide. Please, contact us if you want to become an Exact Systems' Ambassador!