Exact Systems has been operating since 2004 and is now a leading provider of 3rd party quality control solutions including Visual Inspection, sortation, selection, rework and testing of parts, components and finished products (mainly) for the automotive industry. The main customers of the business are providers and suppliers to the automotive industry and car manufacturers. The company's customers are also establishments engaged in mass production in the electronics industry, household appliances and cosmetics.
Currently, the company has offices in Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Slovakia, Turkey, Romania, Russia, Great Britain, Hungary, Belgium and Netherlands.
The company places great emphasis on the quality of services and the reliability and stability in cooperation with its partners. Cooperation with Exact Systems helps you achieve the highest quality standards and supports the organization of production processes.
Our Group currently employs over 3500 people, which it delegates to work with their customers using the extended structure of 35 offices operating throughout Europe.
We are close-knit, young and open to solving any problem as a team of professionals. We are distinguished by quality-oriented thinking and the goal is the success of our customers.
Exact Systems since its inception is committed first and foremost to the quality of services provided. Evidence of this was to implement a Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 in 2004 and certification of the system after 3 months by Det Norske Veritas. After 3 years of the effective operation of the system, the system was recertified in August 2007. Exact Systems has once again confirmed that the services are at the highest level, having the system audit performed by the certification body TÜV Thüringen - a member of one of the world's leading certification bodies TUV CERT. In 2013, for the next recertification Exact Systems chose TÜV Hessen. After DNV and TÜV Thüringen, the third unit confirmed the high level of services provided by the Exact Systems and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, giving us a certificate of compliance with ISO 9001:2008.
On the occasion of the audit TÜV Hessen, Exact Systems expanded the scope of the certification, which now reads as follows: inspection, repair, sub-assembly of components, subassemblies and components for the automotive and other industries - particularly in mass production.
Exact Systems's Badges
0 / 2 Badges Achieved
Members who have attended workshops on inclusion in the workplace and improving workplace mental health gain the inclusivity badge. To learn more about becoming a member of the Made in Group inclusivity campaign visit www.madeequal.com
Members who have the passport badge have enhanced membership that includes the option to attend all national events. To enquire about becoming a passport member email [email protected]
Services Exact Systems Provide
we are a Global Leader in Quality Control!
SORTING & REWORK
- a compliance check of parts with the instructions or specifications. Perfect solution in the event of faulty or incompatible deliveries from an external supplier. The solution allows to obtain an efficient, cheap and effective method of reducing p
- a Site Coordinator at our cost alleviates the need for your quality team to manage your third party QC inspectors. Time is money and freeing up your staff to allow them to complete their true duties is a major time and cost saving. Thanks to this
CONTROLLED SHIPPING LEVEL II
- an additional control at a dedicated workplace, performed by qualified inspectors. Exact Systems provides all the necessary quality procedures to ensure that the Client receives the highest possible quality in the inspections carried out.
FINAL PRODUCT QUALITY CONTROL
- the final control of finished products in terms of quality assuming our full responsibility for the final effect of the work done. The service significantly improves the quality products you offer and allows to eliminate unforeseen costs.
PRODUCTION PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- full and detailed review of the processes you perform, determination of the source of the problems and efficient change & project management. The aim of the service is to eliminate serious errors, reduce costs and improve the ergonomics.
VDA 6.3 AUDIT
- a professional and reliable audit of the process according to VDA 6.3 standards by certified VDA auditors. The service saves time & money and guarantee the obtaining of ISO 9001 and TS 16949 certification.
Exact Systems's Made Interview
Motobarometer 2018 - Exact Systems
The Exact Systems Team
We are always ready to help you, do not hesitate to contact us!
Business Development Manager
2.11 Grosvenor House Central Park, Telford, TF2 9TW
Tel: +44 1952 210245
- July 2016